- Admission notice for Short & Medium Term Course at CTTC City Centre
- Admission notice for Certificate in Motorcycle Repair & Service at CTTC Bhubaneswar
- Admission notice for Summer Internship program at CTTC Bhubaneswar
- Admission notice for SAMSUNG Course at CTTC Bhubaneswar
- Job Vacancy for Manager – (Innovation& IPR) Post at CTTC Bhubaneswar
- Admission notice for Long Term Courses at CTTC,Kalinga Nagar
- Admission notice for Long Term Courses at CTTC,Bhubaneswar
- Free Training Program for Meghalaya and Mizoram (Apply online)
- Admission notice for PDSDA Courses at CTTC,Bhubaneswar
- Admission notice for ADCHNM Courses at CTTC,Bhubaneswar
- Free Training Programmes for Meghalaya & Mizoram Youth (Application Form Download)
- Admission notice for Summer Courses at CTTC,Bhubaneswar
- Metal 3D Printing facility available at Central Tool Room & Training Centre, Bhubaneswar
Tender / Notice
- Notice for International Competitive Bidding (ICB) For Supply of Machines and Equipment at Existing Technology Centers
- Notice for implementation of GST and our GSTN Details
- Construction of Rigger Room At CTTC, Extension Centre, Kalinga Nagar, Jajpur
- Supply & Installation of CNC Universal Cylindrical Grinding Machine,CNC High Precision and High Speed EDM Machine
- Sale Notice disposal of scrap items (Lathe,Milling,EDM wire cut etc.)
- Automated Gauging for metrology Measurement System
Welcome to Central Tool Room & Training Centre,Bhubaneswar
In the present scenario of industrialization; particularly in the engineering field, requirements of specialized tools, dies, jigs, fixtures, moulds, gauges and other precision components are indispensable. Simultaneously demand for quality Tool makers, Tool & Product Designers, Skilled manufacturers, PLC & Industrial Automation engineers and Maintenance Engineers is also growing rapidly. Central Tool Room & Training Centre (CTTC), Bhubaneswar is one of such training, production, design and consultancy centre established in technical cooperation programme between Govt. of India & Govt. of Denmark to meet the above requirements. The excellent infrastructural facilities like land, building etc. have been contributed by Govt. of Orissa. Training activities started in 1991 and Tool production in 1995.
CTTC is unique in imparting industry oriented long & short term training programmes on CAD/CAM, Tool Design & Manufacturing, Tool & Die Making, CNC Programming & Machining, Machine Maintenance, CCNA, Industrial Automation, VLSI, Hardware & Networking Management, ITI (Machinist/Welder) etc. CTTC believes in PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT.
To become Internationally Acclaimed Centre of Excellence in the area of Design, Development & Manufacturing of Quality Tools & Components, Project Consultancy & Skill Development. read more...