- Admission notice for MCCM & ACCCM Courses at CTTC Bhubaneswar
- Admission notice for Web Developer Courses at CTTC City Centre
- Admission notice for SAMSUNG Courses at CTTC Bhubaneswar
- Admission notice for Presenting Winter Internship Programme for Engineering Students
- Admission notice for Long Term Courses at CTTC Ext. Centre,Rayagada
- Admission notice for ADSDA / MCC Courses at MSME Technology Centre,Durg
- Admission notice for Long Term Courses at CTTC,Bhubaneswar
- Admission notice for CCM Courses at CTTC,Bhubaneswar
- Admission notice for ADCHNM Courses at CTTC,Bhubaneswar
- Admission notice for Free Training Course Sponsord by DDUGKY at CTTC,Bhubaneswar
- Free Training Programmes for Meghalaya & Mizoram Youth (Application Form Download)
- Metal 3D Printing facility available at Central Tool Room & Training Centre, Bhubaneswar
Tender / Notice
- e-Tender Notice No.(TE-122,TE-126,TE-127,TE-128,TE-129)
- Fabrication, Supply and Installation of Stall size 15 mtrs frontage x 7 mtrs depth with three sides open at IMS Bangalore
- Supply Laser Engraving Machine & Reflectrorless Electronic Total Station(TE-116 & TE-117)
- Notice for implementation of GST and our GSTN Details
Welcome to Central Tool Room & Training Centre,Bhubaneswar
In the present scenario of industrialization; particularly in the engineering field, requirements of specialized tools, dies, jigs, fixtures, moulds, gauges and other precision components are indispensable. Simultaneously demand for quality Tool makers, Tool & Product Designers, Skilled manufacturers, PLC & Industrial Automation engineers and Maintenance Engineers is also growing rapidly. Central Tool Room & Training Centre (CTTC), Bhubaneswar is one of such training, production, design and consultancy centre established in technical cooperation programme between Govt. of India & Govt. of Denmark to meet the above requirements. The excellent infrastructural facilities like land, building etc. have been contributed by Govt. of Orissa. Training activities started in 1991 and Tool production in 1995.
CTTC is unique in imparting industry oriented long & short term training programmes on CAD/CAM, Tool Design & Manufacturing, Tool & Die Making, CNC Programming & Machining, Machine Maintenance, CCNA, Industrial Automation, VLSI, Hardware & Networking Management, ITI (Machinist/Welder) etc. CTTC believes in PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT.
To become Internationally Acclaimed Centre of Excellence in the area of Design, Development & Manufacturing of Quality Tools & Components, Project Consultancy & Skill Development. read more...